Ingredients Needed for Octopus Pizza
8 ounces pizza dough
3 tablespoons tomato sauce
1 cup low moisture mozzarella, grated
¼ cup olives, pitted and sliced
2 slices of pepperoni
How to Cook Octopus Pizza
- Cut a smaller disc (as if for a small to medium pizza) from the dough sheet. Cut the remaining dough into narrow strips.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the dough disc on it. Attach the dough strips to the disc as if they were the tentacles of an octopus.
- Coat the disc and tentacles with tomato sauce.
- Place the olive slices on the tentacles as if they were the suckers.
- Add the pepperoni slices and top each one with an olive slice as if they were the eyes.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 400⁰F/200⁰C.