Calories: 996 kCal / serving
- 150 g
- 58 g
- 46 g
Ingredients Needed for Shimeji Mushroom and Salami Pizza2 tablespoons of flour 7 ounces of pizza dough 5 tablespoons of tomato paste 7 salamis 20 olives 2 ounces of shredded mozzarella 2 ounces of shredded mozzarella
How to Make Shimeji Mushroom and Salami Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Flour your work space.
- Roll the pizza dough to a medium thickness.
- Spread the tomato paste on the dough.
- Add the salami, shimeji mushrooms, olives.
- Cover the pizza with shredded mozzarella.
- Cook in the oven for 30 minutes.