Turkey and Leek Curry
If you have some leftovers from last night’s hefty dinner, here is a nice way to enjoy them in a totally different dish. You can make this delicious Indian curry by adding the leftovers next to some mushrooms and leek. Add garam masala, ginger, and coconut milk to the curry, and enjoy its delightful flavors.
Ingredients Needed for Turkey and Leek Curry
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon garam masala
0.5 ounce ginger, shredded
6 mushrooms, thinly sliced
7 ounces of leftover turkey
1 leek, white and pale-green parts only, sliced
½ red chili, thinly sliced
¼ cup coconut milk
How to Make Turkey and Leek Curry
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garam masala, and ginger. Stir for 10 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and leftover turkey, and cook them until browned. Add the leek, red chili, and coconut milk.
- Cook everything for 8-10 minutes, while stirring.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime over the curry, mix and serve hot!