Ingredients Needed for Turkey and Leek Curry
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
1 tablespoon garam masala
0.5 ounce ginger, shredded
6 mushrooms, thinly sliced
7 ounces of leftover turkey
1 leek, white and pale-green parts only, sliced
½ red chili, thinly sliced
¼ cup coconut milk
How to Cook Turkey and Leek Curry
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the garam masala, and ginger. Stir for 10 seconds.
- Add the mushrooms and leftover turkey, and cook them until browned. Add the leek, red chili, and coconut milk.
- Cook everything for 8-10 minutes, while stirring.
- Squeeze the juice of half a lime over the curry, mix and serve hot!