Calories: 381 kCal / serving
- 17 g
- 39 g
- 17 g
Ingredients Needed for Stir-Fried Pork With Dried Mushrooms and Veggies12 ounces of pork neck 0.5 ounce dried mushroom salt pepper 1 tablespoon soy sauce 2 garlic cloves, sliced 10 champignons mushrooms, sliced 1 chili, sliced ½ zucchini, sliced ½ lime 1 tablespoon cornstarch 1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to Make Stir-Fried Pork With Dried Mushrooms and Veggies
- Slice the pork neck into 1 inch (2.5 cm) thick chunks.
- Add the dried mushrooms in a small bowl and cover them with warm water. Let them soak for 25-30 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the pork chunks and season them with salt and pepper. After 2-3 minutes, add the soy sauce and garlic and stir.
- Add the champignon mushrooms, chili, zucchini, carrot, and cook them for 3 minutes. After that, add the dried mushrooms and lime juice.
- Mix the cornstarch with 1/2 cup of water in a small bowl. Stir, and cook everything for 3 more minutes.