Ingredients Needed for Salmon With Spring Onion and Spinach Side
3 spring onions
3 garlic cloves, peel-on
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3.5 ounces of salmon fillet
3.5 ounces of baby spinach
1 lime, halves
parmesan, for garnish
chili flakes, for garnish
How to Make Salmon With Spring Onion and Spinach Side
- Cut the spring onion into medium pieces.
- Crush the garlic cloves lightly with the flat of a knife.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet and lay the salmon fillet in it, skin-side-down.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Fry the salmon for 3-4 minutes on the first side, flip it over, and cook for 2-3 more minutes. Set aside.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in another skillet and cook the garlic for 30 seconds, to flavor the oil.
- Remove the garlic, then add the spring onion to the skillet. Stir and cook the spring onion.
- Add the baby spinach, squeeze some lime juice, and stir until the baby spinach softens a little.
- Serve the salmon with the spring onion and spinach side.
- Garnish with parmesan and chili flakes. Add half of a lime on your plate.