Ingredients Needed for Oreo Snowmen
10 ounces of oreo
5 ounces of cream cheese
7 ounces of white chocolate
2 teaspoons of butter
How to Cook Oreo Snowmen
- Add the Oreos in a blender and crush them. Move them in a large bowl and mix them with the cream cheese.
- Shape the mixture into 2 inches (5 cm) thick balls. Refrigerate them for the next 30 minutes.
- Add the white chocolate and butter in a microwave bowl. Add it in the microwave for the next 2 minutes in order for it to melt.
- Coat the Oreo balls with half of the melted chocolate and refrigerate for the next 30 minutes.
- Use the remaining melted white chocolate to coat the balls and refrigerate them for 30 minutes.
- You can decorate the balls, giving them the aspect of snowmen.