Ingredients Needed for Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
¼ cup grounded corn flakes
¼ cup shredded parmesan
1 teaspoon diced fresh parsley
How to Make Parmesan Zucchini Sticks
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Cut the zucchini into sticks.
- In a medium bowl, put the grounded corn flakes, the parmesan and the parsley.
- Sprinkle some pepper.
- Combine all the ingredients.
- Whisk the eggs until they are well blended.
- Dip the zucchini sticks, one by one, in the whisked eggs.
- Coat every zucchini sticks with corn flakes and parmesan mixture.
- Set them on a baking tray covered with baking paper.
- Bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve with a salsa sauce.