Ingredients Needed for Smoked Salmon and Potato Omelet
1 medium-sized potato, diced
1 tablespoon butter
1 onion, chopped
4 eggs, whisked
3 ounces of smoked salmon
How to Cook Smoked Salmon and Potato Omelet
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, fill it halfway with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the potatoes and cook them for 20 minutes.
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, add the butter to it and melt it.
- Add the onion and cook it until softened. Drain the potatoes and cook them with the onion for 2 more minutes.
- Add the whisked egg to the skillet and season with salt and pepper. Evenly spread the smoked salmon in the pan.
- Cover the skillet with a lid and cook the omelet for 6-7 minutes.