Ingredients Needed for Spinach Cream Soup
8 ounces frozen spinach
1 cup vegetable stock
1 cup heavy cream
1 ounce of butter
How to Make Spinach Cream Soup
- Fill a medium pot halfway with water and bring to a boil.
- Add the frozen spinach and boil for 10 minutes.
- Transfer the boiled spinach to another pot over low heat. Pour the stock and heavy cream and stir in.
- Add the butter. Cook and stir until it melts and season with salt and pepper.
- Transfer the mixture to the blender and puree it. Serve warm.