Calories: 317 kCal / serving
- 25 g
- 11 g
- 21 g
Ingredients Needed for Pork Neck With Bell Pepper Stir-Fry
2 pork necks steaks, approximately 5 ounces each
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
3 garlic cloves
3 rosemary sprigs
1 yellow bell pepper
1 red bell pepper
1 red onion
1 tablespoon sugar
1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to Make Pork Neck With Bell Pepper Stir-Fry
- Place the meat over a wooden board and season it with salt and pepper.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the pork steaks and cook them for 3-4 minutes. Flip them over and add garlic and rosemary. Continue cooking on this side for the same amount of time. To ensure better cooking of the steaks, you can spread some fat from the pan over them.
- Thinly slice both bell peppers and the red onion.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the thinly sliced veggies. Season them with salt, pepper, and sugar. Pour soy sauce and add parsley. Cook the veggies for 6-8 minutes, until softened.
- Serve the pork neck steaks with the bell pepper side.