Ingredients Needed for Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Prunes
3 ounces of bacon strips
3 ounces of cream cheese
2 ounces of blue cheese
1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
12 prunes, pitted
½ cup balsamic vinegar
2 tablespoons of honey
How to Cook Bacon-Wrapped Cheesy Prunes
- Cut the 6 bacon strips in half. Line a baking tray with parchment paper, place the bacon on it and bake for 5 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Add the cream cheese, blue cheese, and thyme to a bowl. Mix until even using a fork.
- Transfer the cheese mixture to a piping bag. Fill the prunes with the mixture.
- Wrap each stuffed prune with one of the 12 bacon strip halves.
- Transfer them to a skillet over medium heat. Fry on all sides until golden brown. Set aside.
- Add the balsamic vinegar and honey in a pot over low heat. Vigorously stir and cook for 4 minutes or until it bubbles.
- Serve the rolls with honey and vinegar sauce.