Ingredients Needed for Spicy Chicken Meatballs With Avocado Cream
12 ounces chicken mince
1 tablespoon chickpea flour
1/2 onion, diced
1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 avocado, halved
2 tablespoons sour cream
1 teaspoon lemon juice
How to Cook Spicy Chicken Meatballs With Avocado Cream
- Add the chicken mince, egg, chickpea flour, and onion to a bowl.
- Season with turmeric, salt, paprika, and pepper. Add the parsley and olive oil, then mix until even using your hands.
- Cover with plastic foil and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Start shaping meatballs. We’ve ended up with 16, but your number may vary.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and transfer the meatballs on it.
- Bake for 25 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Scoop out the avocado pulp and add it to a bowl. Add the sour cream and lemon juice.
- Mix until even, then transfer the mixture to a piping bag.
- Place the meatballs on a serving tray, top them with avocado cream and garnish them with fresh parsley.