Ingredients Needed for Cheddar and Beef Meatballs
1 pound ground beef
7 ounces of cheddar cheese
¼ cup vegetable oil
How to Cook Cheddar and Beef Meatballs
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.
- Rub the meat in a large bowl together with the egg, salt, and pepper.
- Cut the Cheddar into about 16 pieces.
- Take a handful of meat and wrap it around a Cheddar piece. Round them out into meatballs.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Fry the meatballs for 3-4 minutes.
- Wrap the meatballs in a slice of bacon each.
- Cook in the oven for 15 minutes.