Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti With Mussels
1 pound mussel
3.5 ounces of spaghetti
1 tablespoon butter
1 red onion, sliced
1 garlic clove, chopped
1 cup white wine
How to Cook Spaghetti With Mussels
- Start by washing the mussels with cold water. Throw away all opened mussels.
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil and cook the spaghetti for about 6-7 minutes.
- Separately, heat a skillet, melt the butter and add mussels.
- Add red onion, garlic, and white wine and let them cook for 10 minutes or until they are opened.
- Combine with the spaghetti and serve with parsley on top to add a little color in your plate.