Ingredients Needed for Arugula and Veggie Pizza
1 cup flour
2 teaspoons of dried herbs
2 tablespoons of water
3 tablespoons of tomato sauce
½ red bell pepper, thinly sliced
½ yellow bell pepper, thinly sliced
5 olives, thinly sliced
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
2 ounces of arugula
How to Cook Arugula and Veggie Pizza
- Add the flour into your food processor.
- Add dried herbs, salt, and mix everything for 1 minute.
- Pour the water, and mix at high speed for 4-5 minutes, until you obtain a smooth and sticky dough.
- Preheat the oven to 440°F/225°C.
- Next spread some flour on your working surface and gently press the dough with the tip of your fingers. Level the dough with a rolling pin until it reaches around 12 inches (30 cm).
- Top the dough with tomato sauce, bell peppers, olives, and parmesan.
- Bake the pizza for the next 15 minutes.
- Top it with fresh arugula before serving.