Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti With Mussels, Spring Onion and Wine
5 ounces of spaghetti
1 ounce - butter
4 garlic cloves
2 pounds of mussel
1 cup white wine
2 spring onions s, thinly sliced
How to Cook Spaghetti With Mussels, Spring Onion and Wine
- Add water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Add a pinch of salt and the spaghetti and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Meanwhile, heat a skillet over medium heat, add butter in it and melt it.
- Place the flat side of a knife over the garlic cloves. Crush them by pressing with your hand the flat side of the knife against each clove.
- Add the garlic cloves into the skillet and cook them for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the mussels and pour the white wine.
- Season with salt and add the spring onion. Cook them for 4 minutes.
- Add the cooked spaghetti and cook them for an additional 2-3 minutes or until the mussels are opened.
- You can serve the dish with a glass of rose wine!