Skip to content
Ingredients Needed for Oven-Baked Pork Stew
7 ounces of pork tenderloin, cut into medium chunks vegetable oil 1 white onion, cut into chunks 1 celery stick, chopped 1 fresh coriander leaves 1 cup vegetable stock, warm ½ teaspoon dried oregano
How to Make Oven-Baked Pork Stew
- Preheat the oven to 430 degrees F/220 degrees C.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet and cook the pork chunks until they turn golden-brown on the edges.
- Add the onion, celery, and potato. Mix and cook them together for 5 minutes.
- Add the fresh coriander leaves and stir.
- When the coriander starts to wilt, transfer the pork and vegetables in a small ceramic baking pot (about 4 inch/10 cm diameter).
- Pour the vegetable stock over the meat and veggie mixture.
- Cover the pot and cook in the oven for 50 minutes.
- If you want, add some fresh coriander or parsley before serving.