Ingredients Needed for Whole Chicken Stuffed With Onion and Lemon
1 garlic clove
2 cherry tomatoes
1 chicken, whole
2 tablespoons of olive oil
1 tablespoon paprika powder
How to Cook Whole Chicken Stuffed With Onion and Lemon
- Preheat the oven to 365 degrees F/185 degrees C.
- Cut the onion in 4 parts.
- Crush the garlic clove.
- Cut the cherry tomatoes in half.
- Cut the lemon in 4 parts.
- Spray the chicken with olive oil.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Rub the chicken with the paprika powder and stuff it with onion, garlic, cherry tomatoes, and lemon.
- Place the chicken on a large oven tray and surround it with carrots and potatoes.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Cook for 1 hour and 20 minutes.