Ingredients Needed for Beef Tenderloin With Herb Butter
For the herbed butter:
7 ounces of butter, room temperature
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 tablespoon parsley, chopped
For the steak:
1 teaspoon olive oil
1 pound beef tenderloin
How to Make Beef Tenderloin With Herb Butter
- Add the butter in a large bowl.
- Season it with salt, pepper, curry powder, and add the chopped parsley. Mix with a fork until smooth.
- Use the herbed butter to fill the empty slots of an ice cube tray. Refrigerate it for the next 60 minutes.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the beef tenderloin and cook it for 3-4 minutes per side for medium. If you prefer it rare, cook for 2 minutes per side; if you prefer it well done, cook it for 5-6 minutes per side.
- Thinly slice it before serving and top it with 1 herb butter cube.