Ingredients Needed for Baked Chicken Guacamole Tacos
0.5 green bell pepper, diced
½ red chili, thinly sliced
½ green chili, thinly sliced
½ cup cilantro
2 garlic cloves
2 tablespoons of olive oil
10 ounces of cooked chicken breast, shredded
5 ounces of cream cheese
½ cup low moisture mozzarella, shredded
4 tortilla wraps
½ cup cheddar, shredded
How to Cook Baked Chicken Guacamole Tacos
- Set up your blender and add the bell pepper, chilies, cilantro, garlic, lime zest, avocado, and olive oil.
- Blend to combine all the ingredients.
- Add the chicken in a large bowl and mix it with the guacamole, cream cheese, and mozzarella. Season with salt, pepper, and mix.
- Use to the mixture to fill the empty tortilla wraps. Roll the tortillas, shaping them into tacos.
- Lay the tacos in a cast-iron skillet and add the shredded cheddar on top.
- Slide the skillet into the oven and bake it for the next 10 minutes at 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.