Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti Cake With Camembert and Bacon
10 ounces of spaghetti
10 bacon slices
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
¼ cup parmesan, shredded
7-8 ounces Camembert cheese
8 cherry tomatoes, halved
How to Make Spaghetti Cake With Camembert and Bacon
- Add water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil.
- Add a pinch of salt and cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Next, thinly chop the bacon slices.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the bacon and cook it until crispy.
- When the pasta is ready, drain and add it in a large bowl. Add the eggs, shredded parmesan, and season with salt and pepper. Mix everything with a wooden spatula.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F/200°C.
- Grab a 12 inch (30 cm) diameter cake tin, and place the Camembert in the middle of the tin. Add the spaghetti on the sides of the Camembert.
- Add the fried bacon over the spaghetti.
- Slide the tin into the oven and bake the spaghetti cake for the next 20 minutes.
- Take it out of the oven and top the spaghetti cake with cherry tomatoes and parsley.