Ingredients Needed for Swedish Hash 3 potatoes
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
7 ounces of diced pork meat
1 teaspoon mustard
2 ounces of parmesan
How to Cook Swedish Hash
- Peel and dice the potato.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Fry the potatoes.
- Season them with sea salt.
- Dice the red onion and add it into the same skillet.
- Cook the onion and the potatoes together.
- Add the diced pork.
- Cook all the ingredients together, until the pork pieces are fried.
- Make a sauce by mixing the yolk and the mustard.
- Spread the sauce on the cooked pork.
- Serve it warm, if you want with some chopped chives on it.