Ingredients Needed for Spaghetti Alla Vongole
5 ounces of spaghetti
1 teaspoon vegetable oil
2 garlic cloves, crushed
½ teaspoon chili flakes
10 ounces of clams
1 cup white wine
fresh parsley, chopped
How to Cook Spaghetti Alla Vongole
- Fill a saucepan halfway with water and place it over medium heat. Bring it to a boil and add the spaghetti.
- Cook the spaghetti according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat the vegetable oil over medium heat. Add the garlic and chili flakes.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes and add the clams. Pour the white wine.
- Cover the clams with a lid and simmer them for 7 minutes.
- Remove the clams and add the spaghetti into the skillet.
- Season with salt, pepper, and add the clams once again.
- Cook on heat for 1 more minute. Serve with some chopped parsley on top!