1 cup sugar
3 ounces of butter
1 ½ tablespoons of whipped cream
1 teaspoon salt
2 cups of oreo
2 tablespoons of butter, melted
9 ounces of cream cheese
14 ounces of condensed milk
1 cup chocolate chip
- Heat a skillet over medium heat, add the sugar in it and melt it.
- Add the butter and melt it, while stirring. Add a touch of whipping cream and mix until smooth.
- Add a pinch of salt, stir, and let it cool. You should have a smooth and thick caramel.
- Crush the Oreos in your food processor, while mixing them with melted butter.
- Add the Oreo mixture on the bottom of a round baking dish, approximately 10 inches (25 cm) in diameter. Press well to remove the excess air. Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Next, add the eggs in a large bowl and mix them with the cream cheese.
- Add the condensed milk and incorporate it by mixing.
- Add the chocolate chips, vanilla extract, and a pinch of salt. Mix until smooth.
- Pour the mixture over the biscuits.
- Slide the dish into the oven for the next 25 minutes at 485 degrees F/250 degrees C.
- Pour the salted caramel over the cheesecake and serve with some extra chocolate chips.