Ingredients Needed for Soya Chunks Soup
4 soyas chunks
0.5 ounce ginger, thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, sliced
1 onion, chopped
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 carrot, julienne sliced
1 potato, cubed
½ red bell pepper, sliced
1 cup vegetable stock
1 cup heavy cream
How to Cook Soya Chunks Soup
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat, fill about half of it with water and bring it to a boil.
- Add the soya chunks and boil them for 12-15 minutes.
- Take them out of the water and slice them into small cubes.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the soya chunks and cook them for 2 minutes, until slightly brown. Add ginger, garlic, and onion. Season with turmeric, salt, pepper, and cook everything for 2-3 more minutes.
- Add 3 cups of water in a saucepan and bring it to a boil. Add the potato, carrot, and vegetable stock. Cook everything for 20 minutes. Add the cooked soya, and pour the heavy cream.
- Season with salt, pepper, and leave it on heat for 3-4 more minutes.