Ingredients Needed for Skillet Orecchiette With Pork and Broccoli
5 ounces of orecchiette
10 ounces of pork tenderloin, sliced
vegetable oil for frying
5 broccoli florets, halved
½ teaspoon turmeric
1 chili pepper, sliced
How to Cook Skillet Orecchiette With Pork and Broccoli
- Fill a large pot of water, add salt, and bring it to a boil.
- Add the orecchiette and cook it according to the instructions on the package. Drain and set them aside.
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet and start frying the pork tenderloin slices.
- Fry the meat for 2 to 3 minutes on the first side. Flip the pork slices over, then add salt and squeeze some lime juice. Cook until the pork pieces are golden brown, for 1 to 2 minutes. Make sure no pink juices remain and cook more if it’s needed.
- Take another skillet and heat about 1 teaspoon of vegetable oil in it.
- Add the broccoli florets, cooked orecchiette, turmeric, chili pepper, and salt. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the pork slices and stir again.