Calories: 539 kCal / serving
- 28 g
- 33 g
- 31 g
Ingredients Needed for Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
2 tablespoons of shredded mozzarella
2 tablespoons of shredded cheddar cheese
4 ounces of fried bacon
How to Make Bacon and Cheese Stuffed Potatoes
- Boil the two potatoes without peeling their skin off. Scoop out their insides with a spoon.
- Preheat the oven to 340 degrees F/170 degrees C.
- Stuff the potatoes with shredded mozzarella, shredded Cheddar cheese, and fried bacon.
- Add a raw egg in each potato and more layers of shredded mozzarella, shredded Cheddar cheese, and shredded and fried bacon. Top everything off with the remaining mozzarella.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Take out of the oven. Sprinkle some parsley on them and enjoy!