Crustless Brunch Quiche
Break the morning routine! Give up the simple fried eggs and bacon for a day. Make something different, like this crustless quiche. It’s very easy to make, and it takes only 30 minutes! Serve it for brunch!
Ingredients Needed for Crustless Brunch Quiche
2 tablespoons of milk
½ cup sliced mushroom
1 baby spinach leaves
½ cup shredded mozzarella
4 bacon slices
How to Make Crustless Brunch Quiche
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Whisk the eggs.
- Add the milk, salt, and pepper.
- Add the mushroom slices.
- Whisk them together.
- Put the waffles and the sausages in a ceramic baking tray.
- Pour the egg mixture over them.
- Top with fresh baby spinach, mozzarella, and the bacon slices.
- Bake for 20 minutes.