Ingredients Needed for Roasted Pork Sirloin With Apple Mash
1 pound pork sirloin
¼ cup dried apricot
1 tablespoon salt
1 tablespoon pepper
1 teaspoon curry powder
1 tablespoon butter
4 rosemary sprigs
1 ginger root, sliced
2 apples, sliced
1 red bell pepper, sliced
How to Cook Roasted Pork Sirloin With Apple Mash
- Stuff the pork with most of the apricots, leaving one or two for later usage.
- Sprinkle the sirloin with the salt, pepper and curry powder on all sides.
- Cook it in the vegetable oil for around 4-5 minutes or until it turns golden brown. Set aside.
- Smear a ceramic dish with 1 cube of butter.
- Place the cooked meat into the dish together with the rosemary sprigs.
- Bake in the oven until the thermometer reaches 185 – 195 degrees F/85 – 90 degrees C.
- In the meantime, throw the sliced apple, ginger and the remaining dried apricots into a pot half filled with boiling water.
- Boil the apple for 25 minutes.
- Place the ingredients in a bowl, add the rest of the butter and mash all together. Squeeze the lime into the mixure.
- Add the red bell pepper and mix using a spoon.
- Serve the meat with apple mash on the side.