Ingredients Needed for Honey-Glazed Chicken and Apple Stew
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
12 ounces of chicken breast, sliced
1 cup chicken stock
1 tablespoon honey
1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
1 red onion, chopped
1 large apple, thinly sliced
How to Make Honey-Glazed Chicken and Apple Stew
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken breast and season with salt and pepper.
- Cook it for 12-15 minutes until golden on all sides.
- Pour the chicken stock into a large bowl. Add the honey, white wine vinegar and mix well.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the red onion and apple. Cook them for 1 minute.
- Pour the chicken stock mixture and the sage leaves.
- Cover the pan with a lid and simmer for 20 minutes.