Ingredients Needed for Sprinkles and Candy Muffins
½ cup flour
1 teaspoon sprinkles
1 teaspoon candies
How to Cook Sprinkles and Candy Muffins
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Put the ice cream in a bowl and melt it using a fork.
- Add as much flour as necessary, slowly, and mix it with the ice cream until the composition becomes creamy.
- Add the sprinkles and the candies and mix them together in the ice cream and flour cream.
- Pour that mixture in a muffins pan.
- Bake the muffins for 25 minutes.