Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and Mushroom Omelet
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 mushrooms, chopped
1 teaspoon butter
1 teaspoon salt
1 red chili, thinly sliced
1 spring onion, chopped
How to Cook Shrimp and Mushroom Omelet
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the mushrooms and butter, and wait for it to melt. Cook the mushrooms for 2-3 minutes, until golden.
- Add the shrimp, season them with salt, and cook them for 1 minute.
- Add the eggs. Lower the heat and stir in the pan. Add the sliced chili.
- Cook the eggs until they look slightly undone. Turn off the heat and leave them in the pan for about half of a minute. They will continue to cook themselves thanks to the heat of the pan.