Ingredients Needed for Crunchy Salad With Chicken and Bacon
3 bacon slices
9 ounces of chicken breast
1 teaspoon chili flakes
1 teaspoon turmeric
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
3 ounces of mixed nuts and seeds
5 ounces of lettuce
How to Cook Crunchy Salad With Chicken and Bacon
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and fry the bacon until golden and crispy.
- Slice the chicken breast into 0.4 inch (1 cm) thick slices. Season it with salt, pepper, chili, and turmeric.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the chicken and cook it for 10-12 minutes, until golden.
- Toast the mixed nuts and seeds in a frying pan for 2-3 minutes.
- Set up your salad: place the chicken next to the lettuce. Top the lettuce with bacon, toasted nuts and seeds.
- Serve everything together!