Ingredients Needed for Salmon, Broccoli, and Pea Salad
2 teaspoons olive oil
7 ounces salmon fillet
4 ounces of frozen peas
3 ounces broccoli
How to Make Salmon, Broccoli, and Pea Salad
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over medium heat, add the salmon and season it with salt and pepper.
- Cook for 6-8 minutes on all/both sides.
- Fill a medium pot with water and bring to a boil.
- Add the peas and broccoli and cook for 5 minutes.
- Transfer the cooked veggies to a bowl.
- Pull apart the salmon meat ad add it to the bowl. Season with salt and pepper, mix and serve.