Ingredients Needed for Crispy Baked Avocado Fries
3 avocados s, sliced
½ cup panko
½ cup flour
2 eggs, whisked
1 tablespoon mayonnaise
1 tablespoon chili sauce
1 tablespoon yogurt
1 teaspoon nutmeg
How to Cook Crispy Baked Avocado Fries
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Add the avocado slices in a large bowl, season them with salt, pepper and chili flakes. Add half of your lemon juice. Mix.
- Heat a skillet over medium high heat and cook the bacon until it becomes crispy. Add it in a blender along with panko crumbs. Blend until for a few seconds until the mixture resembles fine crumbs.
- Crack the eggs in a bowl and whisk them.
- Coat the avocado slices with flour, whisked egg, and panko mixture. Line a baking tray with parchment paper and add the avocado. Bake it for 15 minutes.
- Our suggestion for a dipping sauce: use a small bowl and add mayonnaise, chili sauce, yogurt, parsley, nutmeg, and remaining lemon juice. Mix until smooth.
- Serve the avocado fries with this sauce.