Ingredients Needed for Shrimp and Avocado Noodles
5 ounces of rice noodles
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 tablespoon soy milk
1 teaspoon coriander seeds
1 tablespoon sesame oil
1 onion, chopped
½ red bell pepper, julienne sliced
1 teaspoon garlic powder
7 ounces of shrimp
1 tablespoon soy sauce
How to Cook Shrimp and Avocado Noodles
- Pour enough hot water over the noodles and let them soak for 10 minutes.
- Add the avocado flesh in a blender along with the lemon juice, soy milk, salt, pepper, and coriander seeds. Blend until smooth.
- Heat the sesame oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook until translucent.
- Add the bell pepper and season with garlic powder.
- Add the shrimp and soy sauce. Cook for 2 minutes on both sides.
- Add the drained noodles and the avocado mash. Give it a good stir and cook for 2 more minutes. Serve with some cilantro on top!