Ingredients Needed for Shiitake and Zucchini Noodles
3 cups of vegetable stock
7 ounces of dried noodles
1 tablespoon sesame oil
6 ounces of shiitake mushroom
½ zucchini, thinly sliced
1 teaspoon chili flakes
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
1 spring onion, chopped
1 teaspoon fish sauce
How to Cook Shiitake and Zucchini Noodles
- Heat a saucepan over medium heat and pour the vegetable stock.
- Add the noodles and cook them according to the instructions on the package.
- Heat a wok over medium-high heat and add the sesame oil. Add the mushrooms and zucchini.
- Season with chili flakes, garlic, and cook for 2-3 minutes while stirring.
- Add the spring onion and the noodles. Add the fish sauce, stir, and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes.