Ingredients Needed for Sesame Chicken and Spinach Salad
2 chicken breasts
½ cup flour
½ cup milk
½ cup sesame seeds
vegetable oil for cooking
1 baby spinach
1 tablespoon olive oil
1 ounce parmesan, grated
How to Make Sesame Chicken and Spinach Salad
- Whisk the egg together with the milk and make egg wash.
- Dip the chicken breast in flour, egg wash, and sesame seeds.
- Heat vegetable oil in a cast-iron skillet to a medium high temperature.
- Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and fry them until they turn golden.
- Add the baby spinach to a large bowl.
- Spray olive oil over it.
- Grate the parmesan over the bowl.
- Fry the bacon, chop it in pieces and add it to the spinach bowl.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper.
- Mix everything together.
- Squeeze a lime over the spinach.