Ingredients Needed for Mediterranean Chicken
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
4 ounces of chicken breast, thinly sliced
5 garlic cloves
How to Cook Mediterranean Chicken
- Slice the onion and split it into rings.
- Also cut the lemon in half. Slice one half of the lemon. Keep remaining half for its juice.
- Heat a skillet and add 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil.
- Add the chicken and season it with salt.
- Fry for about 5 minutes per side, until golden.
- Heat another skillet and add the remaining vegetable oil.
- Fry onion for about 1 minute. Add garlic cloves and lemon slices.
- Top it with fresh oregano and add the olives.
- Squeeze the juice from the remaining lemon half.
- Add the chicken, stir, and leave on heat for about 1-2 minutes more.