Ingredients Needed for Sausage, Eggplant and Brussels Sprout Stir-Fry
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
½ white onion, sliced
1 eggplant, cubed
10 brussels sprouts
2 pork sausages s, sliced
1 tablespoon olive oil
¼ cup red wine vinegar
1 ounce sweet corn, canned
3 grape tomatoes
1 parsley, chopped
How to Cook Sausage, Eggplant and Brussels Sprout Stir-Fry
- Heat the vegetable oil in a skillet.
- Add the onion and cook them until softened and golden.
- Throw in the eggplant cubes. Mix and cook until eggplant softens.
- Remove the outer layer of the Brussels sprouts. Cut off the brown stubs and slice them in half.
- Add the Brussels sprouts in the skillet, then add the sliced sausages.
- Drizzle the olive oil and stir well.
- Add the red wine vinegar and let the ingredients cook for 2 minutes.
- Cut the grape tomatoes into halves and add them to the dish.
- Season with salt and pepper, add the parsley, and give it a good stir.
- Continue to cook for about 10 minutes, until the Brussels sprouts are cooked through.
- Before serving, you can garnish the dish with a bit of feta cheese.