Ingredients Needed for Fruits and Cheese Pizza
5 ounces of pizza crust
2 tablespoons of cream cheese
2 tablespoons of brown sugar
How to Cook Fruits and Cheese Pizza
- Preheat the oven to 330°F/165°C.
- Use a rolling pin to spread the pizza crust until it gets nice and thin. Use a tablespoon to spread cream cheese all over its surface.
- Slice strawberries in halves and sprinkle them on the pizza crust. Add blueberries and brown sugar.
- Put the pizza in the oven and bake it for 20 minutes.
- Serve with chocolate topping on top.