Ingredients Needed for Spooky Cookies
4 ounces of butter
¼ cup sugar
¼ cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon black food coloring
¾ cup flour
¼ cup cocoa powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
3 tablespoons of milk
½ cup chocolate chips
candy eyeballs, store-bought
How to Cook Spooky Cookies
- Add the butter, sugar, and brown sugar to a bowl. Mix until smooth using a hand mixer.
- Keep adding the egg, vanilla extract, and black food coloring. Mix more until even. Set aside.
- Add the flour, cocoa powder, and baking soda to another bowl. Season with salt and whisk until even.
- Add this flour-cocoa mixture to the first bowl together with the milk. Mix until even using a spatula.
- Add the chocolate chips and mix them in. Freeze for 15 minutes.
- Line a large baking dish with parchment paper. Transfer the mixture into the dish by forming lumps. We’ve got 9 of them. Bake for 15 minutes at 360⁰F/180⁰C.
- Fit each cookie with 2 candy eyeballs, let them cool and serve.