Calories: 538 kCal / serving
- 41 g
- 31 g
- 30 g
Ingredients Needed for Salmon and Veggie Tacos
2 teaspoons of olive oil
7 ounces of salmon fillet, diced
½ teaspoon smoked paprika powder
½ teaspoon cumin powder
3.5 ounces of yogurt
2 garlic cloves, crushed
1 red onion, thinly sliced
2 tomatoes, chopped
1 avocado, diced
4 tacos shells
How to Make Salmon and Veggie Tacos
- Heat 1 teaspoon of olive oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the diced salmon, and season with salt, pepper, smoked paprika powder, and cumin powder. Stir, and cook the salmon evenly on all sides.
- Add the salmon in a large bowl, add the yogurt, garlic, and fresh coriander.
- Squeeze the juice out of half a lime and mix until smooth.
- Next, grab a large bowl and add the red onion, tomatoes, and avocado. Pour the remaining olive oil and lime juice over the veggies. Mix.
- Fill around half of the taco shells with the veggie salad and then finish it with the salmon.