Calories: 297 kCal / serving
- 32 g
- 7 g
- 15 g
Ingredients Needed for Beef and Vegetables Slow Cooked10 ounces of beef salt 1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves ½ teaspoon fresh thyme ½ teaspoon fresh parsley 1 zucchini 1 red onion 2 chili peppers ¼ cup balsamic vinegar 1 tablespoon finely chopped spring onion 1 cup breadcrumbs 1 cup vegetable oil
How to Make Beef and Vegetables Slow Cooked
- Cut the beef meat into 1-inch side pieces and put them into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the salt, the fresh rosemary leafs, the thyme, and the parsley over the meat. Mix it with your hand.
- Cut the zucchini and the carrot. Cut the onion and the potato into quarters.
- In a slow-cooker dish add zucchini and carrot slices, onion, potato, and the whole chili.
- Cover the vegetables with meat.
- Add balsamic vinegar.
- Put the dish in the slow cooker for 1 hour at high temperature and for 12 hours at low temperature.
- Serve on a large plate. Season it with fine slices of green onion.