Ingredients Needed for Beef and Vegetables Slow Cooked 10 ounces of beef
1 teaspoon fresh rosemary leaves
½ teaspoon fresh thyme
½ teaspoon fresh parsley
1 red onion
2 chili peppers
¼ cup balsamic vinegar
1 tablespoon finely chopped spring onion
1 cup breadcrumbs
1 cup vegetable oil
How to Cook Beef and Vegetables Slow Cooked
- Cut the beef meat into 1-inch side pieces and put them into a large bowl.
- Sprinkle the salt, the fresh rosemary leafs, the thyme, and the parsley over the meat. Mix it with your hand.
- Cut the zucchini and the carrot. Cut the onion and the potato into quarters.
- In a slow-cooker dish add zucchini and carrot slices, onion, potato, and the whole chili.
- Cover the vegetables with meat.
- Add balsamic vinegar.
- Put the dish in the slow cooker for 1 hour at high temperature and for 12 hours at low temperature.
- Serve on a large plate. Season it with fine slices of green onion.