Calories: 521 kCal / serving
- 68 g
- 27 g
- 15 g
Ingredients Needed for Breaded Pangasius With Sweet and Spicy Sauce
14 ounces of pangasius fillet, diced
¼ cup rice vinegar
¼ cup soy sauce
½ cup flour
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
1 inch - ginger, peeled and thinly sliced
2 garlic cloves, thinly sliced
8 chili peppers
1 teaspoon rice wine
1 tablespoon sugar
2 tablespoons of white wine vinegar
1 tablespoon cornstarch
5 broccoli florets, cooked
How to Make Breaded Pangasius With Sweet and Spicy Sauce
- Place the pangasius fillet dices in a bowl.
- Pour the rice vinegar and half of the soy sauce. Mix and let it marinate for a few minutes.
- Mix the flour with salt in a bowl. Coat the pangasius with flour.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook the pangasius until golden and crispy.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the garlic, ginger, and cook everything for 2 minutes.
- Add the chilies, rice wine, the remaining soy sauce, and sugar. Mix until the sugar melts. Add the white wine vinegar and thicken with cornstarch.
- Cook until the sauce thickens.
- You can serve the dish with cooked broccoli!