Ingredients Needed for Roasted Salmon With Pecan Coating
3 tablespoons of butter, melted
1 teaspoon wholegrain mustard
1 tablespoon honey
¼ cup breadcrumbs
½ cup fresh parsley, chopped
1 ounce pecan nuts, crushed
1 pound salmon fillet
1 tablespoon olive oil
How to Cook Roasted Salmon With Pecan Coating
- You can prepare the marinade for the salmon. Add the mustard, honey, and mix with a teaspoon.
- Mix the breadcrumbs, parsley, and chopped walnuts in a separate bowl.
- Lay the salmon on your working surface. Superficially score it skin-side and rub it with salt and pepper.
- Glaze the mustard and honey marinade over the salmon with a brush. Add the crumb mix over the salmon, drizzle it with olive oil and squeeze the juice out of the lemon.
- Slide it into the oven for the next 15 minutes at 400 degrees F/200 degrees C.