Ingredients Needed for Roasted Potatoes With Mozzarella and Butter
1 ½ tablespoons of butter
2 medium-sized potatoes, thinly sliced
1 bay leaf
½ teaspoon nutmeg
½ cup chicken stock
½ cup low-fat milk
½ cup mozzarella
How to Make Roasted Potatoes With Mozzarella and Butter
- Preheat the oven to 360 degrees F/180 degrees C.
- Heat a cast-iron skillet over medium heat, add 1 tablespoon of butter and melt it.
- Add the sliced potatoes and season them with salt, pepper, and 1 bay leaf. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add the chicken stock and low-fat milk.
- Slide the skillet into the oven and cook for 15 minutes.
- Take out the skillet, and top it with 1 more teaspoon of butter and the low-moisture mozzarella.
- Increase the heat to 400 degrees F/200 degrees C and slide the skillet into the oven for 25 more minutes.