Calories: 466 kCal / serving
- 46 g
- 27 g
- 21 g
Ingredients Needed for Pepperoni, Bacon and Mozzarella Cups
⅔ cup flour
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
¼ cup milk
½ cup tomato sauce
1 cup mozzarella, shredded
2 bacon, chopped
How to Make Pepperoni, Bacon and Mozzarella Cups
- Use a strainer and sift the flour over a large bowl. Add baking powder and baking soda. Slowly add the milk in the bowl while continuously whisking, to obtain a smooth mixture.
- Add the mixture into 2 ramekins and top each with tomato sauce. Divide the mozzarella, pepperoni, and bacon equally.
- Top each ramekin with 1 layer of mozzarella, 1 layer of pepperoni, 1 layer of bacon, and finish with another layer of mozzarella.
- Place the ramekins into the microwave for 5-7 minutes.
- Serve with a few basil leaves on top!