Ingredients Needed for Chicken and Green Bean Stew
2 tablespoons of vegetable oil
4 chicken thighs
1 onion, chopped
½ yellow bell pepper, sliced
½ red bell pepper, sliced
1 tomato, chopped
2 ounces of canned green beans
2 garlic cloves, chopped
1 teaspoon paprika powder
1 cup chicken stock
¼ cup white wine
1 tablespoon caper
1 bay leaf
7 ounces of rice
How to Make Chicken and Green Bean Stew
- Heat 1 tablespoon of vegetable oil in a skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken thighs and season them with salt and pepper.
- Cook them until golden on both sides.
- Heat the remaining oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add the onion and cook it until golden. Add the bell peppers, tomato, green beans, and garlic. Season with salt, pepper, and paprika powder.
- Pour the chicken stock, and white wine. Add the capers, bay leaf, and rice. Bring it to a boil. Cover with a lid and simmer it for 20 minutes.
- Remove the lid and add the chicken thighs. Cook for an additional 12-15 minutes.