Ingredients Needed for Roasted Fruit Lemonade
3 teaspoons of honey
4 mint leaves
3 cups of water
How to Make Roasted Fruit Lemonade
- Preheat the oven to 360°F/180°C.
- Slice the oranges, limes, and 2 lemons in halves. Thinly slice the remaining lemon.
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper and place the sliced fruit on it. Drizzle 2 teaspoons of honey over them.
- Slide the tray into the oven and roast the fruit for the next 30 minutes.
- Take the tray out of the oven and squeeze the juice out of all the fruit.
- Add the squeezed juice to a 1000 ml glass container. Add the remaining honey, ice cubes, mint, roasted sliced lemon, and fill it with water all the way up.
Serve it cold!